Order your free Official Visitors Guide or call 800.284.2282 to find out what else there is to see and do in Albuquerque during your trip.
You can also download the 2013 Guest Guide in PDF format, Click Here.
Click here for Special Balloon Fiesta Hotel Rates and to Reserve Hotel Rooms or call 1-505-346-0522..
Alvarado Transportation Center
- ABQRide - www.cabq.gov/transit
- Amtrak - www.amtrak.com
- Greyhound Lines - http://www.greyhound.com/en/locations/terminal
- NM Rail Runner - www.nmrailrunner.com
Car rental customer service counters and ready/return lots are now located at the Sunport Car Rental Center, 3400 University Blvd. SE. Car rental shuttles provide transportation between the terminal building and the Car Rental Center. Shuttles run every 5 minutes from the commercial lane located outside the 1st level of the airport terminal building.
There are several car rental agencies convieniently located throughout Albuquerque that provide an option for those who do not wish to pay airport car rental tax and in some cases they will pick you up at your hotel.
- Avis and Budget Rental Car (located in the Crowne Plaza Hotel) (505) 884-6807
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car (located at the Hyatt Hotel Downtown) (505) 248-9868
- ABQ Taxi Service (505) 843-4888
- ABQ Green Cab Co. (505) 243-6800
- Sunport Shuttle (866) 505-4966
- Go-fors Inc. Too - Transportation needs for seniors and individuals with disabilities (505) 332-1919
What to do After FiestaMake the most of your time in New Mexico by exploring our many unique attractions, scenic byways, towns and pueblos.