At the core of the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta (AIBF) is a desire to give back to the community that has contributed to our success.
Each year, AIBF allocates a budget to support community activities through contributions in the form of tickets or merchandise. However, requests have become so numerous that they exceed our financial and logistical capabilities. In order to fairly distribute our support to as many organizations as possible, we ask that you review the following information and complete a Donation Request Form.
Preference is given to local, New Mexico-based organizations. Organizations outside the state of New Mexico will also be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: BALLOON FIESTA IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING DONATION REQUESTS FOR THE 2017 EVENT.
DONATION REQUESTS WILL RE-OPEN ON NOVEMBER 2, 2107 FOR THE 2018 BALLOON FIESTA.
Requests should be submitted at least 30 days prior to the date your item is needed.
August 1 – November 1
No requests accepted
September 1 - November 1
No requests fulfilled
RESTRICTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- AIBF does not make cash donations.
- AIBF does not share contact information for guests, sponsors, partners or any other parties.
- We request that you pick up donated items. Once approved and fulfilled, they can be picked up at 4401 Alameda Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM, 87113, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- We are unable to deliver donations.
- Requests must be submitted using our online form. Written or e-mailed requests will not be accepted.
- We will honor one (1) donation request per organization per year. Multiple requests within a calendar year will not be accepted.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
- Due to the volume of requests, we are unable to accept follow-up calls regarding the status of your request. If you haven't received a response two weeks prior to your event, please contact us at
Gondola Club and Chasers’ Club
Certificates for Gondola Club and Chasers’ Club tickets have additional restrictions. If you are requesting a certificate for an event such as a silent auction or travel package, please be sure that the recipient is aware of these restrictions.
- Certificate must be redeemed and converted to a ticket NO LATER THAN Aug. 20
- Recipient must contact Balloon Fiesta offices directly to redeem certificate in order for a ticket to be issued. Certificate for either area does not allow entry.
- Conversion is based on availability. Both of these areas sell out many or all sessions. We cannot guarantee that a certificate can be converted to a ticket for all sessions.
Thank you for your interest in the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta!