Ticketing Information Merchandise & Hospitality
All tickets are purchased for one session only.
(With the exception of the All Session Parking Pass)
A session is all the activities occurring in the morning or all the activities occurring in the evening. The park opens at 4:30 am for morning activities, and again at 3:30 pm for the evening activities and is open until approximately 9 pm. Most vendors close during midday and there is not balloon activity during the midday hours.
Tickets are also available at all area 7-Eleven locations
|TICKET TYPE - Mouse over ticket type for details - Click to order||COST|
|General Admission Tickets - any session, any day, 12 and under free||$8.00 per session|
|5 Pack of General Admission Tickets||$35.00 per pack|
|Gondola Club Tickets - 3 yrs and under free|
|First Attended Session||$125.00/adult
$60.00/child 4-12 yrs.
$30.00/child 4-12 yrs.
|Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday (per session)||$50.00/adult
$25.00/child 4-12 yrs.
|Groups of 14 or more (per session - no souvenirs)||$70.00/person|
|Chasers’ Club Tickets - 6 yrs and under free||$30.00/person|
|Park & Ride Tickets - 5 yrs and under free|
|Advanced purchase (per session)||$12.00/adult 13-61 yrs.
$10.00/seniors 62+ yrs.
$6.00/child 6-12 yrs.
|Purchased at bus (per session)||$20.00/adult and senior; 13 and up
$10.00/child 6-12 yrs.
|All Session Parking Pass||$50.00|
|Buy A Brick Program||N/A|
General Admission details
- Good for entrance to the Balloon Fiesta Park for one person 12 years and older
- To view all the events and activities on the park for one session
5 Pack details
- Comprised if 5 individual general admission tickets that are not date or session specific
Gondola Club details
- Includes one parking pass per 4 people
- Admission ticket for one session
- Gondola Club souvenir and a collectable lapel pin ((not applicable for groups of 10 or more)
- Private bathrooms
- Prime viewing location, tent and patio area with guaranteed seating
- Full buffet meal (includes appetizer, entrée and dessert) and open bar
- Shuttles to and from parking area and to Main Street
- Evening entertainment
- Open 5:30 am -11:00 and 5:00 pm - 9 pm
Chasers Club details
- Admission to the event for one session
- Guaranteed seating in a private patio located on the north end of Balloon Fiesta Park
- Beverages, cookies and a hot food item such as enchiladas, fajitas, green chili cheeseburgers or frito pie in the evenings and breakfast burritos for morning events
- The opportunity to enjoy a cocktail at the cash bar
- Live entertainment featuring Albuquerque bands
- Hours of Operation: Morning Sessions: 5:30am to 10:00 am, Evening Sessions: 5:00pm to 9:00pm
- Located at the northeast corner of the Launch Field near Gate 2
Park and Ride details
- Admission to the event for one session
- Round trip bus ride from a remote parking lot to the Balloon Fiesta Park
- Advanced purchase: Purchased online before midnight for morning session, before noon for evening session
- Same Day Purchase: Purchased at the Park & Ride locations after midnight for morning session and after noon for evening session
- NO Park & Ride service on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday
Advanced Purchase details
- Purchased online before midnight for morning session, before noon for evening session
Same Day Purchase details
- Purchased at the bus at the Park & Ride remote locations during operating hours – 4:30 am – 7:45 am; 3:30 pm – 6:15 pm
All-Session Parking Pass details
- This is a parking pass that allows unlimited parking at the Balloon Fiesta Park. Should be considered if you are attending more than five sessions during the event.
RV Reservation details
- Avoid the traffic. Bring your RV to the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta® and park in our RV Facilities within walking distance of the Launch Field (shuttle also available). Enjoy the convenience.
Buy A Brick Program details
- Make a lasting memory at Balloon Fiesta Park. Purchase your own "brick" and help lead the way!
General Merchandise details
- Have a look around balloonfiestastuff.com the balloon fiesta's official merchandise store.
If you are experiencing technical problems with your purchase, please call Elevate at 1.877.569.7767 or email email@example.com
ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
General Admission Tickets: Retain the ticket for re-admission in the event the session is cancelled.
Gondola Club Tickets: Once your order has been processed there are no refunds. Your ticket may be used as a Rain check for general admission to an alternative session. The Gondola Club does not close if a flying event has been cancelled. It is still open and attendable for the buffet and entertainment.
Park & Ride: No weather refunds. Present your original ticket at the remote lot to purchase a bus only ticket for $10.00 to ride to the park for another session.