2018 RV Reservations will open on October 24, 2017 at 9AM MDT, online only through our website, full payment is due at the time of booking.
Want to know more about our RV sites or have a question about making a reservation? Frequently asked questions
STANDARD: $35.00 per night (dry camping) (South RV Lot)
BOX VIEW: $45.00 per night (dry camping) (South RV Lot)
PREMIUM: $75.00 per night (30Amp and water connection) (South RV Lot)
VIP West/East: $90.00 per night (dry camping, adjacent to the Launch Field with 2 entry passes included valid during your stay.)
PRESIDENT'S COMPOUND :$175.00 per night (Sites on a bluff overlooking the Launch Field with city water pressure and 30-50 Amp RV Hook-up, this site also includes 4 entry passes to the Launch Field valid during your stay.)
*Please keep in mind that we are a temporary facility that is set in place prior to the event opening. Placement among the RV park is at Balloon Fiesta’s discretion. We do "Rally Style" parking at all of our sites; which is first come, first served parked as you arrive.
- The RV facilities accept RVs starting Monday before the Balloon Fiesta at 8:00 AM- 6:45 PM. We do not park after sunset (7 PM) for safety purposes. You will be staged for parking in the morning.
- The nights of Monday through Thursday before the Balloon Fiesta (10/01-10/04) are half price nights at the site in which you select.
- Check-in hours after Friday ,10/05 are 12:00 noon to 6:45 PM. It is strongly recommended that you arrive prior to 3:00 PM on days other than Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday to avoid heavy traffic congestion.
- The RV facilities close the Monday,10/15, after the end of Balloon Fiesta at 11:00 AM.
- There is a 3rd party vendor available for pumping and fills at an additional cost per service
- We will only be taking Credit Cards and Checks at our RV sites this year.
- Every year we open RV reservations 9 days after the current event for the next year, on Tuesday morning at 9AM MDT.
RV Forms and Maps