RV Reservations CLICK HERE for booking!
Reservations when booked are paid in full.
**All reservations are online only**
Online Booking Trouble? Click here for help!
Please keep in mind reservations for 2014 opened on 10/22/13.
Some sites are sold out or have limited availablity.
If you are having trouble booking your reservations, please email Jennifer Garcia for additional help. If you are using a APPLE based product, you may experience difficulties booking due to Safari settings.
Avoid the traffic. Bring your RV to the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta® and park in our RV Facilities within walking distance of the Launch Field (shuttle also available). Enjoy the convenience.
Our RV sites are:
STANDARD: $30.00 per night (dry camping)
PREMIUM: $65.00 per night (30Amp and water connection)
VIP: $85.00 per night (dry camping adjacent to the Launch Field with entry passes included)
PRESIDENT'S COMPOUND :$150.00 per night (Sites on a bluff overlooking the Launch Field with city water pressure and 30 Amp RV Hook-up, this site also includes 4 entry passes to the Launch Field)
Please keep in mind that placement amongst the RV park is at Balloon Fiesta’s discretion. We do "Rally Style" parking at all of our sites. Which is first come, first served.
- The RV facilities accept RVs starting Monday before the Balloon Fiesta at 8:00 AM-7:00pm. We do not park after 7pm for safety purposes. You will be staged for parking in the morning.
- The nights of Monday through Thursday before the Balloon Fiesta are half price nights.
- Check-in hours after Friday 10/3 are 12:00 noon to 7:00 PM. It is strongly recommended that you arrive prior to 3:00 PM on days other than Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday to avoid heavy traffic congestion.
- The RV facilities close the Monday after the end of Balloon Fiesta at 11:00 AM.
- There is a 3rd party vendor available for pumping and fills at an additional cost
RV Forms and Maps
General view of the RV Facility layout map (Download PDF)
RV Frequently Asked Questions (Download PDF)
Rules and Regulations for our RV sites (Download PDF)